Our Yeast Free Multi-vit consists of a blend of quality human food-grade ingredients developed in-house by our own nutritionist. It has been specifically formulated for kittens and adult cats from 8 weeks old.
Particularly suited to supplement
· normal wet or dry pet-food as an insurance dose
· or for those feeding a BARF, raw food diet.
100% natural ingredients with nothing artificial and no added sugar. High in protein, calcium, B-vitamins, essential fatty acids, prebiotics and probiotics and other nutrients in a very digestible form.
Directions for Use
1. If your animal is pregnant, lactating, taking any medications, or under any veterinary supervision, please consult your vet before use.
2. In the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring, discontinue use.
3. Contents may settle, shake before use & replace lid firmly after use.
4. Ensure adequate water is provided.
5. Not suitable for animals with an intolerance to mint.
Gradually build up over two weeks to the following maximum daily quantity by weight of animal, preferably split three times a day:
¼ tsp per 5 kg / 11lbs bodyweight to a maximum of 2 tsp for
40 kg+ / 88lbs
Using the above quantities:
If feeding wet food, mix powder directly into food. If feeding dry food, to make the powder stick, mix powder in with a little fish oil or water and add to food. Alternatively, for quicker absorption, make a tea with 10-30ml hot water, allow to cool and add to feed.
One 50g pot gives approximately four months supply for a cat and very small dog, one month supply for a medium-sized dog, if fed daily.
All of these ingredients are human food-grade.
Seaweed, Chicory, Psyllium Husk, Alfalfa, Mint, Nettle, Dandelion, Parsley
Allergy Advice: Contains mint.