Ards Animal Health Wheatgerm Oil is the richest source of natural Vitamin E in any natural food. It also contains essential fatty acids and other beneficial vitamins and minerals for the maintenance of a healthy skin, coat, heart, circulation and reproductive system.
Vitamin E is an important vitamin required for the proper function of many organs in the body particularly the heart, skin and reproductive organs. It is also an antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Oxidative stress occurs in the body during exercise and normal body functions such as the absorption of volatile oils during the breakdown of omegas and the general aging process.
Available in a 200ml or 500ml bottle.
For Internal and External Use.
Directions for Use
- If animal is pregnant, lactating, taking medication or under veterinary supervision, consult vet before using.
- If adverse reaction, discontinue use.
- Close container lid firmly after use.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure adequate water is provided.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Give daily with food at the maximum daily rate:
- Cats & Dogs: 1/4 tsp per 5kg body weight
- Equine: Up to two tbsp
100% Pure Wheatgerm (wheat germ) Oil