Our Senior Multi-vit for cats consists of a blend of quality human food-grade ingredients developed in-house by our own nutritionist.
Specifically formulated for senior cats and dogs to assist support of joints, heart, liver and kidney functions.
Particularly suited to supplement
- normal wet or dry pet-food as an insurance dose
- or for those feeding a BARF, raw food diet.
100% natural ingredients with nothing artificial and no added sugar.
High in protein, calcium, B-vitamins, essential fatty acids, prebiotics and probiotics and other nutrients in a very digestible form.
Powder available in 50g tamper-proof pot
Directions for Use
- If your animal is pregnant, lactating, taking any medications, or under any veterinary supervision, please consult your vet before use.
- In the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring, discontinue use.
- Contents may settle, shake before use & replace lid firmly after use.
- Ensure adequate water is provided.
- Not suitable for animals with an intolerance to yeast.
Gradually build up over two weeks to the following maximum daily quantity by weight of animal, preferably split three times a day.
Add powder to food at ¼ tsp per 5kg/11lb body weight up to a maximum of 2tsp for 40kg+ animal.
Using the above quantities
If feeding wet food, mix powder directly into food. If feeding dry food, to make the powder stick, mix powder in with a little fish oil or water and add to food. Alternatively, for quicker absorption, make a tea with 10-30ml hot water, allow to cool and add to feed.
Seaweed, Nettle, Dandelion, Alfalfa, Yeast, Astragalus, Burdock, Hawthorn, Marigold, Gotu Kola, Mint, Chicory, Psyllium Husk
Allergy Advice: Contains yeast and mint. For those requiring a yeast-free alternative, please see our yeast-free Multi-Vit listing.