Ards Animal Health Dental Mix granules for dogs has been formulated to remove plaque & tartar and to control and prevent bad breath, bleeding gums & tooth decay by simply adding to your pet’s food. It is a natural herbal remedy containing human food-grade seaweed and parsley that has proven to work systemically when given regularly.
No toothbrush or toothpaste required!
Granules available in two sizes: 50g in a tamper-proof container and 150g tamper-proof environmentally friendly foil pouch. The foil pouch can be posted through your letterbox so no need to wait in for the post!
The seaweed in our formula contains enzymes that enter the blood stream through the gut wall and travel to the mouth where they are excreted through the salivary glands and get to work attacking the plaque and tarter. The formula also contains synergistic parsley to help with bad breath and balance the seaweed.
Directions for Use
- Not for animals on thyroxin or similar thyroid medication.
- If animal is taking medication or under veterinary supervision, consult your vet before using.
- In the unlikely event of an adverse reaction, discontinue use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure adequate water is provided.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Suggested Daily Usage
Simply add to food at a rate of ¼ tsp per 5kg/11lb body weight up to a maximum of 2 tsp for 40kg+ animal.
Not for animals on thyroxin or similar thyroid medication. See Directions for Use.
Human Food Grade Non-GMO Seaweed & Parsley
Country of Origin: Manufactured in and product of the UK.