Ards Animal Health Deworm 45g, developed by our in-house herbal and nutritional expert, is for junior and adult dogs to control roundworms and tapeworms. It contains ingredients to help stimulate appetite that may be lacking because of a worm infestation.
Other signs that your dog may need worming includes weight loss, diarrhea, coughing and overeating without weight gain.
100% natural herbal blend of human food-grade granules and powders combined to work holistically to help eradicate worms and their eggs whilst providing nutrients to balance the digestive system.
Directions for Use
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating animals.
- If animal is taking medication or under veterinary supervision, consult your vet before using.
- In the unlikely event of an adverse reaction, discontinue use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure adequate water is provided.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Suggested Daily Usage
For dogs over 16 weeks.
Over three consequative days, simply add to food at a rate of ¼ tsp per 5kg/11lb body weight up to a maximum of 2 tsp for 40kg+ animal.
Repeat every three months.
Human Food Grade Non-GMO Laminariales, thymus officinalis, Cucurbita pepo Seed, Artemisia absinthium, Allium sativum, Curcuma longa, Petroselinum crispum & Taraxacum.
Free From: Artificial Flavours, Colours & Presevatives, Lactose, Yeast & Gluten.
Country of Origin: Manufactured in Northern Ireland from ingredients of more than one country.